“Amazing! You prepare their food, then fed them. Rub them with mud and wash them and yourself. They’re so gentle and beautiful. One is expecting a baby in one month so I’m a tad envious of those visiting after the grand event. This is a ‘must do’. These are rescued elephants, not for riding or tricks. Each has its own story.”
Half Day Elephant Care Program
Most Popular Program!
2 Sessions Daily
Morning: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Afternoon: 1:00pm – 4:30pm
|Child (4-9 years)||THB1,800|
|Child (1-3 years)||FREE|
Round Trip Hotel Transfer
Awesome Buffet Lunch
- Morning programs finish with lunch. Afternoon programs start with lunch
- Please note times are approximate only and subject to change
|20min||Welcome & introduction|
|20min||Prepare food & healthy treats|
|30min||Feeding the elephants|
|70min||Shower & lunch time|
What To Bring
- Please wear ‘Elephant Adventure Clothes’ that will likely get wet and dirty (sandals or shoes / shorts / T-shirt / swimsuit / hat / sun cream / etc)
- Bring additional day bag with clean change of clothes for after the program post-shower
Note: Shower, shampoo, soap, bag for dirty clothing & bug spray all provided
Experience the amazing half day elephant care program and a full immersion into the life of the elephants living at the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket!
Learn about the history and culture of the elephants, prepare their food & healthy treats, feeding time, mud + sand spa, bathing time and lots more!
- Elephant Care Program 3.5hrs
- Small groups meaning plenty of elephant time
- Buffet lunch and seasonal fruit (veg & non-veg)
- Water, tea, coffee & snacks
- Round trip hotel transfer by air-con minibus*
- Experienced English speaking guides
- Program photos
- FREE customized park T-Shirt!
- And of course a super AWESOME time!
- Pre-bookings are a must. Please visit our authorized agent, website or booking center to book your visit
- Please kindly note bookings are non-refundable but may be transferred to another program date within 7 days of the original booking subject to availability
- Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more details
- If you require further assistance or any other questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Thank you
Transport Details & Policy
Please kindly take careful note of the following to ensure a smooth trip:
- Please be ready & waiting in your hotel lobby at the earliest pickup time shown (eg: 11:30am for 11:30am-12:00pm pick-up period). If you are not ready the van will leave without you. We also need to pick up other guests and delays at one pickup causes delays for everyone else. Thank you
- If the instance that you do miss your pick up, you will need to make your own way to the park or your booking will be considered a no-show
- If you miss your pick up and would like to reschedule your visit for another time, the reschedule cost is THB1,000 per person
- If you require baby seats the rental cost is THB350 per seat and please kindly advise us in advance at the time of booking so we can prepare
- If you have more than 1 piece of luggage or oversized luggage you will be charged an additional THB300 per luggage
- Please kindly note pick-up times vary & are approximate as sometimes there are many hotels to cover in the different areas & traffic is unpredictable. If we are late we sincerely apologize in advance and thank you for your patience.
- Extra travel zone costs are per booking based on the number of people in your group
- Private pick-up costs are per vehicle with maximum capacity 10 people per van. For alternative vehicle types please Contact Us
Meet the Elephants!Learn about the amazing elephants that live at the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket
Introducing our Beautiful Elepehants
The Elephant Retirement Park Phuket is home to a number of beautiful elephants. Get to know who they are, where they came from, and how they transformed into sanctuary life.
Keep InformedCheck out all the latest updates, photos & news from the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket!
Please free free to read our latest news blog with all the recent updates & news from the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket including stories about the elephants, special events, media coverage and other highlights!
Book Now!Book your visit today and bring lots of love to the amazing elephants!
Plan Your Visit Today!
Booking your visit is easy – simply visit our website, authorized agent or drop by the Booking Center at Boat Avenue near Bangtao Beach Laguna
Have a Question?What to bring, transport pickups, lunch menu, weather concerns & more
Check out our extensive list of questions & answers to ensure you’re all set for an super awesome time at the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket!
Experience the ExcietmentReserve your spot today & visit the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket
The Elephant Retirement Park Phuket operates everyday with 2 sessions, morning & afternoon plus a wide range of programs to ensure your visit is the very best possible!
Who Are We?Meet the people behind the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket
Learn about the people that run the Elephant Retirement Park Phuket to create a haven for retired elephants on the beautiful island of Phuket.